The Hidex Sense is a compact application ready high performance multimode microplate reader featuring all common non-radioactive detection modes. The reader includes temperature control, microplate shaking, versatile functionality for kinetic assays and several other features. The comprehensive assay library ensures direct readiness for all labels and applications in your lab, today and in the future.
The touchscreen operated user interface allows quick access to favorite assays. The top rated* software is intuitionally easy to use and require minimal user training (*independent the international System Usability Scale (SUS).
The software includes:
- concentration calculation with a wide range of standard curve fitting methods
- replicate statistics
- absorbance ratio and reference calculation
- FRET ratio and FP mP calculation
- storing & export: all results are stored in the software database, and can be exported to Excel at user demand or automatically after the run
- Ultrafast absorbance spectral readout is obtained with a high sensitivity grating CCD spectrograph
- Scan in less than a second per well the complete sample spectrum from UV to IR – or simultaneously up to 10 separate wavelengths
- Wavelength selection system covers the fluorescence spectral range with no compromise on sensitivity
- Automatic signal to background optimization
- Fibreless optics
- Multiple dichroic beam splitters
With photon counting electronics for luminescence, time resolved fluorescence and AlphaScreen® for best possible sensitivity, the Hidex Sense is officially certified for CisBio htrf® TR-FRET as well as Promega Dual-Luciferase® Reporter Assay System.
The Hidex Sense Microplate Reader is very compact, only 8” (20cm) wide. When not in use, the instrument hibernates automatically, saving energy and generating less heat in the environment.
(htrf is a registered trademark of CisBio; Dual-Luciferase is a registered trademark of Promega Corporation; AlphaScreen is a registered trademark of Perkin Elmer)
Specifications Sense 425-301
- Fluorometry top: < 0.025 fmol / 384 well
- Fluorometry bottom: < 0.05 fmol / 384 well
- Photometry spectral range: 220 nm – 1000 nm (spectral readout)
- Luminescence (glow): < 30 amol ATP / 96 well
- Time Resolved Fluorescence: < 0,5 amol / 384 well
- Fluorescence Polarization: < 3 mP SD / 96 well plate
- Plate types: 1 – 1536 well
- Shaking: Linear, Orbital, Double orbital, with adjustable intensity
- Temperature Control: Ambient + 2°C to 65°C
- Integrated dispensers: 1 or 2 channel, real-time detection
- Direct luminescence: < 6 amol ATP / 96 well
- Gas control: Digital two gas mixer, CO2(0-20%), O2(0-20%)
- Alpha screen®: < 8.0 ng/mL Omnibead™
- Width/Height/Depth: 20cm/ 28cm/ 49cm (8”/ 11”/ 19”)
- Weight: 13kg (29 lbs)